Updated: Apr 20
You can attend the class online using a program called ZOOM (video) or you can call in to the following number (425)436-6302 access code 818334.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 858 0520 1626
SIGN INTO YOUR SMART PHONE OR YOUR COMPUTER AT 8:25. WRITE DOWN THE PASSWORD DISPLAYED BELOW THE HIGHLIGHTED LINK BELOW. CLICK ON THE LINK. YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO DOWNLOAD THE ZOOM APP. CLICK DOWNLOAD AND RUN --THEN CLICK ON RUN AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN
Justice and the Prophets
Unit 11: God Promises a Just Kingdom
Justice Prevails----April 19, 2020
1. What is the meaning of “Justice will Prevails”
2. Who was Esther? What do we know about her as a person? How did Esther become
queen? (not in today’s lesson)
3. Ester was a risk taker – she wanted to save her people. Can you name a historical figure
who was a risk taker?
4. Who was Mordicai? How was he related to Esther?
5. Who was Haman? How would you describe him?
6. The Bible teaches that we reap what we sow. How is that illustrated in this story?
7. Explain the principle of sowing and reaping.
8. What lesson did you learn from this story today?
9. Knowing now that “Justice Prevails”, what comfort can you derive during the current
10. What are some behavior’s you are encouraged to consider to be sure you are acting in a
just manner and in being an example for others to do the same?